Managing Dispatch Users is done in the same way that you manage users in Central. Most actions need to be done via request made by a Workspace Admin to email@example.com.
Types of User Management that Workspace Admins can request:
- Request a New User
- Remove an Existing User
- Edit Existing User's permissions
User Permissions dictate how users can interact with Dispatch, and they're applied on a Workspace-by-Workspace basis, meaning that a user with access to multiple Workspaces could have one set of permissions in "Workspace A" and an entirely different set of permissions in "Workspace B".
User Permissions options:
- View - View Assets/Collections/etc within a given Workspace
- Edit - Edit Assets/Collections/etc within a given Workspace
- Upload - Upload Assets to a given Workspace
- Download - Download Assets from within a given Workspace
- Share - Share Assets/Collections from a given Workspace via Link Sharing