Will Ingrooves issue mechanical licenses on our behalf?

Ingrooves does not issue mechanical licenses on new or unlicensed products.

Ingrooves may withhold and process mechanical royalties on behalf of the label, depending on the deal agreement. To see if your label is opted in to withhold and process mechanicals, you can write in to musicsupport@ingrooves.com and provide the label name. Or you may view a sample product in Central Releases >> Search UPC >> Click into ISRC >> See Withhold Mechanicals (Yes/No).

Labels who are opted in to withhold mechanicals can opt out at the track level by selecting 'No' as described above.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.